The company: Wells Granite & Marble Ltd
The customer: The client agreeing to purchase the granite worktop
The contract: This is between the company and the client for the sale & purchase of Granite or Quartz worktops.
Delivery Date: This is an indication date of 3-10 working days from templating. The office will confirm with you one day before fitting. If it is a replacement top there may be a need to know to allow for removal of worktop and plumbing. Also if somebody requires a more definite day this can be requested.
Orders, Specification, Price and Terms of Payment
- The goods supplied are natural materials and are subject to variation i.e. veins, shading, colour and movement.
- All samples provided are only an indication of the general material. If the client is unsure at any stage we would request clients to visit our factory. This is whereby they can mark their preferred slab for granite or quartz.
- Goods supplied on Orders subsequent to the original order may not match the original due to the nature of the material.
- Quotations given are only an indication price and subject to exact measurements taken when templating. Once the kitchen has been templated it is re-priced the following day and if there is any additional cost the client will be informed of the increase or reduction whatever appropriate.
- All goods and services are subject to vat @ 13.5%
- All prices/quotations are valid for ninety days from the date of estimate.
- There is a minimum, non-refundable €150 survey charge, this charge may vary depending on your location.
- Customers will pay a deposit of 50% on templating of the kitchen worktop.
- Payment of the balance must be paid on the day of delivery or installation. The customer cannot request cancellation of the order unless it pays the losses and costs suffered by the company as a result of cancellation.
- Companies that hold ledger accounts with us must remain within their credit terms.